Thursday, August 29, 2013

A bit about me

Hello, my name is Sebastian Adamski.

I've previously blogged before for a short while in my life, but nothing drastic. I have never looked back at my blog nor have I thought about it before until now. I believe I used to just write what was on my mind in an anonymous fashion wondering if anyone would see it. If the would see it, the wouldn't know who wrote it so I would be impartial towards being judged by that other person.

Let's start off with the basics.

I'm a relatively tall guy, coming in at 6'3". I'm still currently 15 years old but I will be turning 16 on December 23rd. I look forward to that point as that is the time that I could legally drive on the street, without any guidance. I've only had two different types of pets in my life. I purchased a few tropical fish as well as the tank, filter, and all other necessities at around 9 or 10 years of age. I then proceeded to get a Guinea Pig. A year later, I received another. The fish died in about two years, while the guinea pigs in about 4-5 years.

I've never really been much of an outgoing person. Generally, I tend to stick with what I know (in a well-known environment). Although there are many exceptions to this case, I don't commonly leave my 'comfort zone'.

I attended O.A. Thorp Scholastic Academy. After going through Kindergarten to third grade, I was then placed in an accelerated class. It was called a 'gifted' class as the people who were in it were talented academically. Since then, I have been receiving pretty outstanding grades in my opinion, never once dropping below a high B. I usually strive for academic success. If I do not reach it, I try harder next time around.

Now, as a Sophomore in Whitney Young, I am striving for the same grades I had last year, the year before, and the year before that. A perfect GPA. I am doing my best to get that, and for the first week, I'd say it's working. However, out of my classes, Spanish seems to be the most difficult as of this time. It isn't very difficult, but it's the hardest out of all my current classes. I hope that will change, and I will master it with ease, haha.

I'm not the only child in my close family. I also have a sister named Evelyn. She got accepted into Lane Tech this year and is going there as a Freshman. A bit of school rivalry going on in the family now, but it's quite pleasurable. She, however, isn't as good at academics as I am. With that, I carry the burden of being forced to help her with her math, reading, social science, science, and practically any other subject she has issues with. Although I am fine with doing this, sometimes, it's a pain. But, she is my sister, and mostly, I love her.

My parents also usually treat me well and good. They don't beat me, they treat me with respect, they don't always yell at me, and I can talk with them about anything I want. They don't always get into my issues or 'in my business' which I greatly appreciate. I love them very much, and I know they love me as well. It's a fantastic relationship, although, like any relationship, there are some kinks in the chain, haha.

Well, it's close to 11PM. I've still got some stuff to do. So let's leave this for now.

See you later, guys.

EDIT: For the record this took me only 5-10 minutes to write this. I didn't really think about what I would write or what to do, just let it flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment