Although I am still considered a minor, and cannot do every little thing that I please, I still celebrate myself. I always do my best to please others, but I still celebrate myself by doing what I please to do. At the end of the day, I am left with nobody but myself, and later in life, I will be the only one supporting myself and leading my life. I do my very best to help and please my parents, teachers, and friends. If something is needed to be done for these people, but it is against my ethics or against my will, I will not do it, as I only live to please myself, and fill my life with happiness, as it is all I live for.
In the future, as I get older, I will be one of the only, if not the only person supporting myself. I will need to do everything that pleases me, and I will do everything I want or need to in order to celebrate myself. I will do what I want, and in the ways that it pleases me. I'm going to learn new things, have new experiences, and if something doesn't please me or doesn't 'celebrate' me in a way, I won't do it.
In the most simple way, I'd say that I am doing and will do everything that will please me, and nothing but.
We had a very similar point of view, and I definitely agree that you'll always be there for yourself at the end of the day; leading your life, making your own decisions.
ReplyDelete